Console racks are designed for installation in production and storage facilities and storage on their metal coils, pipes, particleboard and other bulky materials. Cantilever differ from conventional shelving shelving uprights lack front which allows the products frontally load the entire length of the stack, the dimensions of the sections is not limited.
This type of shelving allows you to:
- store long goods, goods in containers and on pallets;
- optimal use of space when stored long loads;
- to carry out a fast and easy access to each type of load without breaking the storage system;
- easy to vary the height of the storage tiers;
- sort loads by type, length, weight, etc., to carry out the operational processing of the goods;
- have a visual representation on the availability and amount of cargo.
Advantages of cantilever racking “Ipris-profile”:
- large variety of sizes allows you to approximate the geometry of the racking system to the requirements of any storage space;
- rack design for each project is calculated individually, which guarantees a high degree of safety during their operation. Safety factor is 1.6;
- production of racks made using the latest technology, which makes our products of high quality and durable with little time spent on manufacturing;
- Company “Ipris-profile” has a painting line, which makes it possible to paint the elements of shelving any color (the color specified when ordering);
- rack design allows adjustment of the consoles in height increments of 140mm, thus providing a more flexible sorting of goods by their nomenclature, length, weight, volume, etc. In the console, and the base has the ability to install limiters of different heights, in order to prevent rolling cargo, and transient bridges that serve as shelves for smaller loads;
- One rack may be mounted console of different lengths, but not beyond the base.
Instructions for assembly and installation of cantilever racks:
The total maximum permissible load on each side of a shelf rack
Stack height, mm SAIN.539.00.000 (0.25 m), kg SAIN.538.00.000 (0.5 m), kg SAIN.528.00.000 (1 ton) kg 3000 750 1500 3000 3500 875 2000 3500 4000 1000 2500 4000 4500 1125 3000 4500 5000 1250 3500 5000 5500 1375 4000 5500 6000 1500 4500 6000
KEY ELEMENTS Cantilever Racking
Cantilever racks – a prefabricated structure consisting of vertical supports, the support arm and the bracing system. By the uprights are attached console increments of 140 mm, which allows to effectively regulate the load distribution system. Capacity console 250 … 1600. The height of the shelves varies from 1600mm to 6000mm.
Front bearing member is the main rack and intended to be mounted on its other design elements. Sheets are made of a thickness of 3 and 4 mm.
Height, mm Load, kg 1600…6000 250…6000
When installing the racks in the line of the maximum permissible load on each side of the rack increases multiply mounted racks.
On reception can be mounted console different lengths, but not beyond the base.
Console – bearing element directly supports the load of cargo. Are fixed to the uprights of the rack. If necessary, you can change the level of attachment height consoles. Additionally equipped with limiters of different heights. 100 … 300 mm and transitional bridge.
Length*, мм Capacity, kg 650…1250 250…1600
* -Under Length console should involve the maximum load size is installed on the console.
When determining the number of consoles on shelves, to consider the overall maximum permissible load on each side of a shelf rack.
Bases are used to attach the rack to the floor and placing the load on a lower level, can be produced for one-way and two-way use. Additionally equipped with limiters and transient bridges.
Length,мм bilateral One-way 1700…3000 1100…1750
The diagonal and horizontal ribs are constructive elements of bracing interconnecting the uprights.
Step counters, mm 750…2000